Be the girl boss of plaits by showcasing an intricate side parting braid, the perfect look to transition from winter into spring.
This is a look that requires no tools just simple braiding skills.
Begin by creating a deep side parting and taking sections of hair, working in a downwards motion to create a sweeping side braid. To jazz up the side braid hair accessories can be added at the top section of the braid to ensure effortless on trend glamour is achieved.
Braids are adored by the likes of Chrissy Teigen and Cara Delevingne and is the perfect look for the upcoming festival season.
STEP BY STEP 💎
1. Start with a deep side parting
2. On the deepest side, take a 4 inch section around the hairline
3. Split this section equally into two strands
4. Twist both strands clockwise so they start to twist in shape
5. Cross the right strand over the left to begin
6. Add a small subsection of hair to the right strand and join them by twisting the hair clockwise.
7. Cross the right strand over the left strand
8. Repeat these steps till you run out of hair
9. Secure with a clear elastic
10. Pinch and pull the hair around the braid to soften
MIJAS NATURAL Beauty CLINIC & Hair ★ CLÍNICA MÉDICO-ESTÉTICA & TEMPLO DEL CABELLO en MIJAS PUEBLO (Málaga / ESPAÑA) firstname.lastname@example.org / 952 590 823