Be the guest with the best hair this summer with this killer halo braid look, or if a wedding isn’t on your to do list this summer then it is the perfect look for a festival, drinks with the girls and/ or date night.
This look is adored by the likes of Ciara and Chrissy Teigen.
1. Create a centre parting. Follow from the crown to the back of the neck, creating 2 section.
2. Bring the sections over your shoulders.
3. Create a Dutch braid on one side by sub dividing into 3 sections, one after another add cross the three sections under each other always adding to the crossing over section as you go along.
4. Keep braiding past the back the neck, all the way down to the ends of the hair and secure with an elastic
5. Pull and pinch from the bottom of the braid to loosen. Rubs some lose hairs down around the face.
6. Move onto the opposite side and repeat the braid.
7. Secure with an elastic and pinch and pull from the bottom to the top to loosen braid.
8. Pull and pinch the hair from the parting to create a messy look.
9. Take your clip in fishtail braid and attach to the centre of the back of the hair just above the back of the neck, using grips.
10. Place the fishtail around the house, sitting directly behind the dutch braid creating a halo effect.
11. Place grips in the centre of the braid to secure
12. Cross over the remaining braids and pin underneath the fishtail braid to hide.
13. Mist hair with ghd final fix spray.
MIJAS NATURAL Beauty CLINIC & Hair ★ CLÍNICA MÉDICO-ESTÉTICA & TEMPLO DEL CABELLO en MIJAS PUEBLO (Málaga / ESPAÑA) firstname.lastname@example.org / 952 590 823